Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Oh yeah

HOT STORIES THESE PAST FEW WEEKS:

  1. Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas dating. Cool huh?
  2. I have received my monthly test result. A V E RA G E. *wake up darling. HAHA
  3. SMK BBB just established its own GLEE CLUB. HAHAHAHHHAHAHH. And i'm the one of the member.
  4. A few people in my class love the Glee series and they love to sing the song in the class which is a little bit different than the original one. HAHA. I MEAN A LOT OF DIFFERENCES.
  5. both of them officially have talked to me! HAHAHAHHH. Bodo laaaaaa. Sembang biasa je kot alya.
  6. And last but not least I HEART GLEE.

*HAHAHAHA WHAT KIND OF POST IS THIS? TIADA KUALITI. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sorry for all these crappy things

Have a nice day

J

3 comments:

  1. hahahahhaha
    mesti ah najwa
    ngah batak sgt nih

    ReplyDelete
  2. gLee besss! there's a GLEE club kat smkbbb? haha. i wna join too!~

    ReplyDelete