Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Original


Talking about originalities, it's a hard thing to gather around your unique qualities and channel them through your action or something else, let's say the way you talk, the way you walk, the way you think of something, the way you give your opinions and etc I can't figure out anything else right now. But it's simply anything that you could use as a platform to channel out your pure identity. And by the way, this post is not about Bourne Saga, thank you.

Because guess what,the fact is, many of us don't actually even know what is our true identity, what is your true you, I guess we have no idea yet about the whole idea of you, me, us. So people start to trembling and becoming somebody else, pretending to be someone they're not. Or is it actually they're being an actual sluts? Or I can say here they're not being who they are right now! They just wanna fit in so people can accept them. So they can gain popularity in a blink of an eye. How low people can be? Just imagine that.

Okay, I realised that people need to be different to pop out from anybody else. But, we are actually were born different form each other, so let's say, how about our fingerprints? geez, no help. Go figure out yourself lah, tak kan satu-satu nak aja kot.So it's really up to you,at the end of the day, it's about the confidence that you have in yourself whether you believe in something that is you or not you. Think people think, don't just do like Barney Stinson always did, Snap! Luckily, we are not him we can think what's good and bad for us.

From what I noticed, lately, there has been kind of trend yeahhh The "F" Trend. Not going to mention what F is cause it kind of can hurt many people's feelings because people juts love F, one said that it is good for your soul, seriously?. When I'm talking about many, I mean seriously banyak! or suppose I say ramai?Okay, whatever don't even bothered about it. Siap ada group bhaiiii, they are hybrid version to one another, people said it's original but the fact is they're not! They're the followers not the setter. Maybe they think it's original people would call them cool and stuff like that. Then the story goes on with: "wow! I'm cool, everybody loves me, I'm unique " blah blah blah. Eventually you will get sick of it. Trust me even I never been there. HARHAR, *penipu besar-besaran

Seriously I don't even bother whether you, you or you want to be original or not. Or whether you are original much or not. it's your life and you can do as much as everything that you want to. You can even ruin your life but think about trice before you do it. Does the word "trice" even exist? By the way, I'm being here just wanna polish my English skills, no hard feelings okay guys! And plus, I am not that original.

Sekian, assalamualaikum folks.

2 comments:

  1. what is the 'F' trend again?
    honestly, at 1st i thought it was f**k...
    since ppl like, say it , like, love to say that cuss word, hahaha...
    tapi bila baca ni, cam bkn je ,haahaha...
    and btw, love ur english=) keep polishing!
    speaking of polish, bila nk polish gigi lak? haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHHAHA,
    memang bukan pon menaaa
    haha

    thankss mena, btw english mena lg gempak kottt
    HAHA gigi? PROMOSI NAMPAKKK hehehehehh

    ReplyDelete