Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Boleh Lempang Dah

HAHAHHA, meluat aku tengok gamba nihhh, eheheh.
so what's up guys?! how's your days been lately? for SPM candidates 2011 I am 79.6% sure that you guys still hanging round and playin' around with each other ennn? macam aku x taw! HAHA. been there before trust me, it's either you are in a serious mode or in a relax mode. Anyway, it's only the 14th of January, so be chill ya junior, there are so many new things that you haven't learned and trust me, even the single one day before the disastrous SPM coming, for me lah kan, i felt that the contents in those SPM books are still not taught by the teacher,seriouslyyyyyyyy!*HAHHAH, KEPALE HOTAK KAW ALYA*. Tapi memang betol la, cuba la tanye sape2 dak SPM, it is the pure truth you can trust on me yawww. Especially when it comes to the reading and memorizing subjects, BIO ahh ape lagi, parraahhhh ah.

But insya Allah, what ever result that I'll get on that day, i will just accept it and move on with my life. Life is not revolved around on how good or bad your SPM result is, but it is more like a journey and I'll be heading a long road after this. get into a college, find a job, work as an employee, start up a business *hope so,what else, yeahh being married, dapat anak. How typical that is, don't you think? Maybe I will change it a lil bit, at least it will be more fun and not so dull, life is about fun because we live once and don't ever let go the chance that we are gonna get, just embrace it in a Islamic way, JYEAHHHH. haha. *Blah,blah,blah Alya, *yawn,boooringgg* HAHA, suka hati aku lahhhh duhhh.

Yesterday, i've just downloaded Osmosis Jones. Ring any bell? Cerita da berzaman. if i'm not mistaken this movie was released on 2001 or 2002. lebih kurang la. really brings back memories lah! :D Then, i watched Cloudy with A chance of Meatballs, 2009 movie, how I wish I could live in Swallow Falls. ngehehh,
Then i downloaded Shrek The Third, didn't have any chance to watch it because of the house chores. Wondering why I download so many cartoon movies, maybe because of the kids hormone is attacking my pitituary gland, did I even spelled the word correctly? doesn't matter. HAHA.

Okay, that's it for today, till we meet again. Buh-bye. Salam

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHA, comel? nih perli ke ape neh
    hahahah
    shima lagi la tersgt comel
    :DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. were u bored, alya? hahaha...
    honestly, it's kinda cute=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. btol, haha jarang la alya buat muka haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahha, kannnn?
    kita kene malu2 sket kat luar
    HAHAHHAHA

    ReplyDelete