Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Speechless


In support of Shima's latest post-Sabak I have no idea what was that supposed to mean. haha. By the way, Shima is one of my closest friends, and her latest post she said something about getting in a relationship and things that associated with it. So here I want to make a confession that is the pure truth from the bottom of my heart ; I never been on a relationship, I mean serious relationship or should I say relationship that happens between a girl and a boy which is not my mahram HAHA. Nuff said?! kahkah.

So, what's the big deal with that huh? seriously get over it people, kalaw belum ada jodoh tu belum la lagiiii. HAHA. Even my brothers and my sister tak pernah couple masa diorg sekolah and all the way until they were in Form 5, HAHA, beat that! Now, paham2 je laaaa, diorang dah berkasih-kasihan laaa ... HAHAHAHH.

from what I can see, in the future I wanna have a some kind of relationship yang betol2 diredhai oleh Allah, haha btw ,wild guess, ade ke kes couple yg betol2 halal? Tepuk dada tanya iman. Sekian, Salam (: Sebelum terlupa, i want to say to Shima, I'll stand by you Shima! hehe

p/s: gambar yang betol2 tak de kene mengene dengan post HARHARRR

4 comments:

  1. hahaha, yeah, i'm to scared to have a relationship with somebody, haha
    don't want to get hurt,
    and mybe dont want make sin. haha
    kalau stakat couple tak kesah sgt, but kalau pegang2 tuh, tak nak laa.
    tapi takut kalau buat. haha nafsu kan, spe tahu,

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah betol tu
    setan en
    die suka ahhh mende alah nihhh
    HAHAH

    btw, thanks for reading this
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha no problem laa, haha
    mende mcm ni la interested hahahaha

    ReplyDelete